Click picture to see large full resolution Xbox 360 in game grapgics
TOY FAIR PREVIEW VIDEO REVIEW:
At toy fair unicron.com was given the chance to see some rendered in game graphics of the upcoming Transformers: The Game, how ever pictures were not allowed. Right off the bat I can say that we certainly liked what we saw. With very detailed characters, the graphics were smooth and the action looked great. My only criticism is that the graphics looked a little washed out. Bumbelbee's yellow wasn't terrible bright and Baracade seemed very gray. This may be a result of the LCD display/angle it was view on, or perhaps unfinished lighting/shadow effects. We leaned that at the start of the game you get to choose to play the game as either Autobot or Deception and the environments are both fully interactive and destructible. We're look forward to seeing some screen captures of the game soon and can't wait for a hands on test drive!
FACT SHEET FOR
Based on TRANSFORMERS, DreamWorks Pictures and Paramount Pictures’ upcoming live-action feature film due out July 4th, and produced in association with Hasbro, TRANSFORMERS: The Game lets gamers control the outcome in the battle for Earth as they choose to protect it as AUTOBOTS or destroy it as DECEPTICONS. Players will also experience the unstoppable power and massive scale of their favorite ROBOTS IN DISGUISE such as BUMBLEBEE, BARRICADE and others.
· Protect Or Destroy The Earth – As the TRANSFORMERS robot’s war comes to Earth, gamers make the choice to join the AUTOBOTS in protecting our planet or to join the DECEPTICONS in destroying it. With dual campaigns, the fate of the world is in players’ hands.
· MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE – Instantly change from a larger than life robot to a high-powered vehicle such as a sports car, fighter jet or helicopter. Seamless transformations leave enemies in the dust or enhance players’ combat strategy with a range of options in both vehicle and robot modes that take full advantage of the characters’ dual forms.
· The World Is Your Playground – Players crush, topple and wreck every object, including buildings and vehicles, in their path or use the objects as weapons. It is up to the gamer to decide how best to use their surrounding environment.
· Freedom of Choice – An unprecedented line-up lets gamers experience the massive scale, unique abilities and sheer strength of an army of characters from the TRANSFORMERS universe when they choose to play as OPTIMUS PRIME, MEGATRON, IRONHIDE, STARSCREAM, BUMBLEBEE and more.
· Variety of Combat – For head-to-head battles, fans engage in melee combat that reflects each TRANSFORMERS robot’s character, scale, weight and power along with melee weapons and special moves unique to each character. The game’s ranged combat offers a wide array of projective weapons designed to take out enemies from afar.
· PlayStation® Portable Features – The PSP version features 20 playable AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS, from both the live-action film and previous generations, that battle through an enhanced version of the film’s storyline. Players can customize their character by choosing more than 10 different weapon types in both single and adhoc multiplayer gameplay
Publisher: Activision, Inc.
Developer: Traveller’s Tales (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, PC)
Vicarious Visions (NDS)