Lukis Bros Transformers Collector Site
Transformers: War For Cybertron - Roundup
Posted by:Jason at 2010-03-03 7:22 pm
There's all kinds of news on the highly anticipated Transformers videogame "War for Cybertron" that we didn't want you to miss, so get comfy because this game has made quite the splash in the last few days!
• Recap: We already posted this, but if you haven't see the new gameplay trailer, hold on for the ride, and check it out at YouTube (don't miss the 720p resolution option)!
• In a great article from kotaku.com entitled "Transformers: War for Cybertron Preview: A World Without Michael Bay's Robots" we get some great screen caps, more info about how the Multi-player interaction will work, origin stories for Starscream & Jetfire, character special abilities, and more. "No humans. No Michael Bay. Two campaigns. Three-player online (only) drop-in/drop-out co-op Transformers with a link to the past and a Gears of War amount of gunfire. Happier?"
• Check out this short article from 3News in New Zealand that discusses the games various play options including multiplayer and a Create your own Transformer / head-to-head multiplayer mode "choosing among four distinct character classes, personalising its look and selecting from a huge variety of weapons, skills and abilities"!
• A new video Interview with Director of High Moon Studios, Matt Tieger, talking about the game from the development perspective.
• Another article from kotaku.com where Matt Tieger lets us know that we won't be seeing playable combiners in this installment. "Consider the gamer who would play as the Mixmaster or Scrapper, the Constructicons who formed Devastator's legs. Said Tieger: 'They guy who is the kneecap, what does he do?'" Good point.
• And last, but not lease, Kotaku.com wins the gold by showing off the very first look at the upcoming Nintendo DS version of "War for Cybertron" in their article "Transformers: War for Cybertron Preview: Grimlock goes Portable"
You are in comment remove mode. Please remove inappropriate comments using the checkboxes next to each comment. Removed comments will only appear in remove-mode, and will eventually be read by a moderator. They will then be deleted forever, or return here perminently. Thanks for your help.