It's decision making time friends! The Chosen Prime now has pre-orders up for both Hasbro and Takara-Tomy versions of Overlord, and there are some noteworthy subjective differences between the two versions.
Hasbro's version Titans Return Overlord with Titan Master Dreadnaut prices in atpricing in at $46.99 and is scheduled to arrive in September.
While Takara-Tomy's Legends LG-60 Overlord with (classic G1 Powermaster) Giga & Mega prices in at $89.99 and won't ship until January.
Which version planning on getting, and why? Let us know in the comments!
This morning, the 59th episode of the Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force cartoon aired on Cartoon Network in the U.S. Titled "Railroad Rage", as tensions begin to heat up between Drift and Sideswipe, the Stunticons return for one more grand scheme as they attempt to hijack the unstable fusion engine of a high-speed maglev train. Can the Bee Team stop this runaway ruckus before it comes crashing into Crown City? To find out, let's rev up and roll out! ...
BigBadToyStore is clearing out some room in their warehouse, and that means some deep savings for you! Check out their huge clearance sale on a ton of TFC 3rd Party products with savings of up to 69% off!
A new major update to the mobile app game has just launched. Check out complete press release with list of new features, then go check out the game in the App Store. (It's awesome, you'll be glad you did!)
TRANSFORMERS: FORGED TO FIGHT INTRODUCES EPIC ACTION WITH NEW GAME UPDATE
Popular Mobile Action Fighter Rolls Out New Story Line and Introduces Player ‘Mastery Points’
Introducing Act 3, Chapter 2! Megatron’s rise to power as ruler of The New Quintessa Wastelands becomes paramount. His threat is believed to be so great that The Quintessons need you, Commanders, and Optimus Prime to join forces to defeat Megatron! Beware of the Sharkticons while you battle through this quest, they’ve been enhanced and can’t wait to sink their teeth into you, Commanders! Will Drift be corrupted by Megatron’s influence? Are the Quintessons to be trusted? Find out in Chapter 2 of Act 3!
Masteries have arrived!
Players can now earn ‘Mastery Points’ by increasing their Commander level. Your first point will be earned at level 18. Every time players level up after, they will receive another point. Strategically configure your Masteries to suit any challenge and strengthen your team. With this feature, you will invest Mastery Points into Offensive or Defensive abilities and stats.
Here’s the list of Masteries that will be available so that you can prepare:
1. Damage: Increases the Attack Rating of all Bots.
2. Sequencer: Increases Special Damage for Special Attacks activated after a Combo.
3. Courage: Grants an Attack Buff while Health is low.
4. Sniper: Basic Ranged Damage is increased based on the distance from the opponent.
5. Gunslinger: Grants an Attack Buff after successfully sidestepping a ranged attack.
6. Counterpunch: Grants an Attack Buff after successfully sidestepping a melee attack.
7. Pierce Armor: Critical Hits ignore a percentage of enemies’ Armor.
8. Critical Rate: Increases the chance to score a Critical Hit.
9. Critical Damage: Increases the damage dealt by Critical Hits.
1. Health: Increases the maximum Health of all Bots.
2. Armor: Increases passive Armor for all Bots, reducing attack damage.
3. Full Mettle: Grants an Armor Buff while Health is almost full.
4. Resist Melee: Reduces damage from closerange attacks.
5. Critical Resistance: Reduces enemy Critical Rate.
6. Critical Damage Resistance: Reduces enemy Critical Damage.
7. Resist Ranged: Reduces damage from long range attacks.
8. Energy Resistance: Reduces damage from energy based attacks.
Battle for Bots in new Raid Events, visible in the Battle Center!
· Limited time raid events are showcased in the Battle Center.
· Win Raids while events are running to earn Bot Chips to buy new Bots.
In TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight, Transformers fans and gamers everywhere can build a team of Transformers characters and battle with the most iconic Autobots and Decepticons from nearly every era of the storied franchise’s 30-plus year history , including fan-favorite bots from previous and current animated Transformers TV series, Paramount’s blockbuster films, Transformers comic books and Hasbro's line of iconic action figures. Players explore an epic new universe where multiple realities collide to form a massive planetary battlefield while assembling a team of Autobots and Decepticons from across time and space to fight against a world of corrupted Transformers robots and their villainous overlords. The game features amazing visuals, intense one-on-one battles, meaningful robot to vehicle converting action and deep RPG elements.
Download Transformers: Forged to Fight Today: http://www.bit.ly/PlayTransformersFTF
Check out new highlight video and tech specs of newly launched character in mobile app game Forged To Fight!
Undo: Shockwave activates his Undo ability when filling a bar of Power. When Undo expires, he instantly Repairs any damage he took in the last few seconds.
When Filling a Power Bar
* Shockwave has 15~35% chance to activate his Undo ability for each full Power Bar. When Undo expires, he instantly Repairs any damage he took in the last 4 seconds.
Special 1: Shockblast: Inflicts Shock damage for 29~44% of Attack per Energy Charge over 4 seconds.
Special 2: Laser Sweep: Generates 3 Energy Charges, each lasting 8 seconds. 60~100% chance to inflict Repair Block, preventing the target from recovering Health for 4 seconds.
Special 3: Little Friend
* Generates 5 Energy Charges, each lasting 8 seconds.
* 100% chance to inflict Repair Block, preventing the target from recovering Health for 7~11 seconds.
* Inflicts Shock damage for 33~50% of Attack per Energy Charge over 4 seconds.
This morning, not one but two new episodes of the Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force cartoon aired on the U.S. Cartoon Network in a unique one-hour back-to-back airing. They are episode 57, titled "The Golden Knight", and episode 58, "The Fastest Bot Alive!"
In "The Golden Knight", Fixit and Bumblebee head over to an island in the United Kingdom to investigate an ancient signal from a Decepticon who has been stuck on Earth on that island for millennia, since the time of the War for Cybertron.
In "The Fastest Bot Alive!", the latest attempt by Fixit to understand how the team's Ultra Bee combiner works grants the lumbering Grimlock enhanced super speed that he struggles to control, right as the Decepticon Simacore returns with a thirst for revenge.
To find out how our heroes overcome these challenges, let's rev up and roll out! ...
BigBadToyStore has managed to score a totally wicked looking exclusive figure; feast your eyes on the officially licensed Transformers Generation 1 Nemesis Prime LE 300 by Thereea Premium Scale Collectible Figure! This Nemesis Prime Figure is 16 inches tall, with 59 points of articulation, includes 30% diecast parts, and LED illumination features! Estimated to arrive 4th Quarter 2017 Pre-order yours today! http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/57477
The Chosen Prime has Perfect Effect's Perfect Combiner PC-16 Jinrai Prime IN-STCOK and ready to ship! Been looking forward to Perfect Effect's Jinrai Prime (PE PC-16) to upgrade your Hasbro Powermaster Prime or Takara Tomy Super Ginrai? Well the wait is nearly over my friends! Order yours today!
This morning, the 56th episode of the Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force cartoon aired on Cartoon Network in the U.S. (after having previously aired in both Canada and the UK awhile back). Titled "Guilty as Charged", the Bee Team receive an unexpected visit from an Autobot fembot named Nightra, who was Strongarm's best friend from the Kaon Police Academy. Nightra claims to be on the run from a powerful enemy named Blastwave, who's chased her all the way to Earth. Can Strongarm and her teammates help keep Nightra safe from Blastwave, or is there something more going on here? To find out, let's rev up and roll out! ...